All That For Free!?
All Guests entering the park will ALWAYS receive the following for free:
Often Asked Questions...
What happens if it rains? Alabama Adventure & Splash Adventure does not close due to rain. If lightning or severe weather is in the area, some attractions may close temporarily, but will reopen as soon as safely possible. If ALL rides and slides remain closed for 60 consecutive minutes due to weather, a Return Ticket will be issued to those Guests who purchased a Daily Ticket. The Return Ticket will be redeemable for one visit during the remainder of the 2020 Season. Guests MUST have the original receipt, bring all members of their party to Guest Relations during the time frame the Return Tickets are being issued, and may not re-enter the park that day. Once the Return Ticket time frame has expired, Return Tickets will no longer be given for the day.
Are Strollers, Wagons & Wheelchairs available for rent? Strollers are available for rent at the Emporium Gift Shop. Rental for Single or Double Strollers, Wagons, or Wheelchairs are $10 per day. Guests may bring their own Strollers, Wagons & Wheelchairs as well.
Are Lockers available for rent? Lockers are available in Splash Adventure Water Park at designated kiosks. Standard Lockers are 12″ x 12″ x 12″ and rent for $10/day. Large Lockers are 24″ x 12″ x 12″ and rent for $15 per day. Up to 4 Guests can use the same locker.
Can I bring Outside Food and Beverages into the park? Guests may bring non-alcoholic beverages into the park. Glass containers are not permitted. No outside food may be brought into the park with the exception of baby food and medical necessities. If you have a medical exception, please see Guest Relations. A picnic area is located outside the front entrance that Guests may use on a first-come basis.
Can I bring a Cooler? For the safety of all Guests, only personal hand-held coolers are allowed and must not measure larger than 12″ x 12″ x 12″.
Can I leave the park and go to my car? Yes, please ask for a hand stamp at the park exit as you are leaving.
What forms of payment may I use at the park? New Cash To Card Features! All Ticket Booths, Restaurants and Retail locations are now Cashless! To save time, we recommend bringing cashless forms of payment (credit cards, apple pay, etc). Don’t have a card with you? NO PROBLEM! We will have convenient Cash to Card machines that will easily convert your cash directly onto a card that can be used not just anywhere in the park, but anywhere Visa is accepted! We are always looking for ways to make your experience even more Safe, Clean, Friendly, and FUN!
Safe: Less contact, means safer for YOU!
Clean: No need to touch CASH!
Friendly: It’s super EASY!
Fun: Faster service means more time for FUN!
Do you offer Military discounts? Yes, we offer a military discount to all active and retired, military veterans. You will receive a $5 discount on each ticket. Military members must show military ID and photo ID at the admission window to receive a discount on up to 6 tickets.
Do you have First Aid? First Aid & a designated Nursing Area are available in Splash Adventure Water Park near Neptune’s Plunge. Baby Changing Facilities are located in all Restrooms.
Do you offer ADA Information? Yes! For information about accessibility for Guests with a disability, please visit Guest Relations or print out our Rider Safety & ADA Guide on our website.
RESTRICTED ITEMS: (For the safety of all guests, we reserve to the right inspect all bags or containers entering the park)
Shirts, Shorts, and Shoes are Required to enter the park, and must be worn at all times. While in Splash Adventure Water Park, proper swimwear is required.
Alabama Adventure & Splash Adventure are “Family Friendly”; therefore, any Guest wearing articles of clothing containing obscenity or profanity will be asked to remove the offensive clothing or leave the park. In addition, the use of profanity, offensive behavior, or any other actions that are not considered “Family Friendly” will not be tolerated.
- Ride and attraction schedules are subject to change, delay or cancellation due to inclement weather, mechanical or safety reasons. Seating is available on a first-come basis.
- All ticket sales are final; no Refunds or Rainchecks are offered. All tickets expire at the end of the season in which they are issued.
- Alabama Adventure & Splash Adventure reserves the right to refuse unlimited FREE soft drink access to Guests who abuse this program. Guests must use an approved drinking container to access FREE unlimited soft drinks. (This DOES NOT include water bottles.)
- Alabama Adventure & Splash Adventure reserves the right to require that all minors 15 and under be accompanied by a responsible adult. If you are perceived to be under the required age to get in without an adult, you must show I.D stating your age.
- We do not offer Paging Announcements.
- Line Jumping is Prohibited (including leaving and returning to a line for any reason).
- Alabama Adventure is not responsible for Lost, Stolen or Damaged items. Loose articles should not be brought on attractions. If an item is lost while on an attraction, we cannot attempt to retrieve it until the park has closed for the day.
Guests are required to follow all park rules and regulations. Guests violating any Park policy will be escorted from the Park without refund. All Guests participate at their own risk.